How to Get Involved
The Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) is a small organization with a very big mission, and we cannot do it alone. We welcome anyone, anywhere who shares our passion for the improvement of patient care to join with us. The work is hard but extremely rewarding. Here are some of the many ways that you can get involved.
Get Started with Free Resources
To know more about MRI, here are some first steps you can take:
- Explore MRI.co.ke― A deep and rich source of knowledge, stories, white papers, and information on upcoming programs on how to improve health systems management.
- Go to the MRI Open School― A first-of-its-kind “virtual” interprofessional educational community that offers online courses, resources, and opportunities to connect with like-minded students, faculty, and professionals throughout the world.
- Listen to WIHI― An exciting “talk show” program from IHI focused on cutting-edge innovations and featuring renowned experts.
Join our team of Experts at MRI Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
MRI offers many opportunities to learn from experts in clinical and organizational improvement and to connect with others facing similar challenges.
- MRI’s world-class annual conferences:
- National Forum on Health Information Management
- International Forum on Health Information Management
- Annual Summit on Improving Patient Care in the Office Practice and in the Community
- Face-to-face seminars and training – Valuable learning opportunities on a wide variety of key improvement topics.
- Virtual Training Programs:
Bring MRI training and expertise to your organization ― Many of MRI’s seminars can be offered at your site for one set fee, so you can make the content available to multiple staff members in the convenience of your own facilities.